Home
Bio/Resume
Blog
Clips
Contact

 

 

 


Dave Copeland

 

Well Done
Final TNT Update
Time Wasters
70+ useful links
What I'm Reading
My shared items on Google reader

March 2, 2007

This is how dull my day has been: I went to Petco and bought a 20-pound bag of dog food and a 20-ounce Diet Coke. I'm looking at the receipt now and I see I was charged 95 cents tax on a subtotal of $20.63.

I didn't think food -- be it dog or people food -- was subject to sales taxes.

Yeah, I need a life.

Labels:

Posted at 2:52 PM

link  |   |
Return to Dave Copeland's Blog

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! Directory of General Blogs Subscribe with Bloglines

RSS feed

Atom feed

Get this blog via email



Blogs I read:

 

 

All content copyright © 2002-2007 Dave Copeland unless otherwise specified. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.