Home
Bio/Resume
Blog
Clips
Contact

 

 

 


Dave Copeland

 

Well Done
Final TNT Update
Time Wasters
70+ useful links
What I'm Reading
My shared items on Google reader

March 2, 2007

International Exposure: Gonen and I are scheduled to be featured in a front page story in Sunday's editions of the Jerusalem Post.

And Gonen seems to be loving this opportunity to talk to someone other than me about his life.

I spoke with the J.P. reporter for about 40 minutes on Thursday and then Ron called her for his interview.

Nearly three hours later the reporter called me back to let me know how the interview was going and that they planned to resume their discussion on Friday.

"You're still talking?"

"Oh, we're only up to 1974," she said.

They're supposed to be doing the second part of the interview at some point today. I'm guessing this will be a rather extensive article. And that Ron will have a rather massive phone bill this month.

Labels:

Posted at 2:55 PM

link  |   |
Return to Dave Copeland's Blog

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! Directory of General Blogs Subscribe with Bloglines

RSS feed

Atom feed

Get this blog via email



Blogs I read:

 

 

All content copyright © 2002-2007 Dave Copeland unless otherwise specified. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.