Home
Bio/Resume
Blog
Clips
Contact

 

 

 


Dave Copeland

 

Well Done
Final TNT Update
Time Wasters
70+ useful links
What I'm Reading
My shared items on Google reader

March 4, 2007

For what it's worth: Today's Jerusalem Post article on Ron Gonen. I've asked for a correction that clarifies that Gonen was NOT a co-author of the book. The article, as written, implies that it wasn't a journalistic effort.
Gonen says that he is not overly concerned about his fate following the release of the tell-all book. "It's a lot less scary than what I went through 18 years ago. Not to compare. That is the price of doing business. I always knew that whoever stayed alive, their hate remained stronger than their logic," he said. "I sleep [well] at night. I never worry. It's not an option, because I know that if it happened, I wouldn't know about it. Nobody will torture me, just kill me."
Also note the reader's comments about Gonen at the bottom of the article.

Labels:

Posted at 8:17 PM

link  |   |
Return to Dave Copeland's Blog

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! Directory of General Blogs Subscribe with Bloglines

RSS feed

Atom feed

Get this blog via email



Blogs I read:

 

 

All content copyright © 2002-2007 Dave Copeland unless otherwise specified. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.