Home
Bio/Resume
Blog
Clips
Contact

 

 

 


Dave Copeland

 

Well Done
Final TNT Update
Time Wasters
70+ useful links
What I'm Reading
My shared items on Google reader

February 28, 2007

Wednesday's links:

Women24: Locker Room Ladies
"Kim Richter has decided to pursue a career in biology and taxonomy. Her first project is to classify that fascinating species: the female in the gym changing-room."
Secret Fun Blog

Salon: I'm not afraid of writing, I'm afraid of publishing
"Some nameless fear stands between me and my desire to be heard."
Rands In Response: A Glimpse and a Hook
"The terrifying reality regarding your resume is that for all the many hours you put into fine-tuning, you've got 30 seconds to make an impression on me. Maybe less."
MetaFilter: Canine Weightlessness Research
"The effects of weightlessness are most associated with astronauts, but a more practical application can be seen in this dog."

Labels:

Posted at 7:11 AM

link  |   |
Return to Dave Copeland's Blog

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! Directory of General Blogs Subscribe with Bloglines

RSS feed

Atom feed

Get this blog via email



Blogs I read:

 

 

All content copyright © 2002-2007 Dave Copeland unless otherwise specified. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.